Electric and fiber optic infrastructure for harbours
Sea-Electric AS offer consultancy services to harbour owners and assosiated entreprneurs who want to build out electric and fiber optic grids in their harbour.
Tailor made solutions for onshore electric powersupply(OPS) for wessels moored in the harbour. To help acchieve a polution and noise reduced port environment.
Our service include a-z solutions within:
- Smart subsea cabling systems. Power and fiber optics combined.
- Smart cable shield
- Marine installation and cable landfall solutions.
- Housing systems for power electronics
- Electric powerdrive systems from 1-20 MVA
Sea-electric AS sell smart cable systems, ideel for your OPS development. Low or high voltage cabling applications
The cables are combined subsea and onshore cable, steel armoured and depth rated to 400meters.
The 24Kv smartcable is intended for ditch applications, but can be combined with subsea cables aswell.
The cables will provide you:
- A complete Vessel power&control setup, in one cable. Including vessel fiber optic - one 6SM fibre section.
- Each LV cable provide; 700KVA/690VAC-50/60Hz power to vessel.
- Each HV cable provide;
3MVA/11Kv - 50/60 Hz power to vessel.
Launch & recovery system
- Utility power conductors for your port cable reel or tower.
- Commercial fiber optic section dedicated to the port owner, for digitalisation of the port
We can help you design your OPS system in a 3D environment. Allowing the owner of the harbour and his partners to see the architectual impacts a given project will bring to an existing port.
Seabed and site Construction
We can also help you choose the best turn key solution provider for your project. based on your individual needs.
Work pacage definitions are also a service we can provide, to help your OPS project become a success.
Sea-Electric AS is a Norwegian company established to support harbour owners in choosing the best "green turnower" electrification strategy for their harbour.
Norway as a nation is on the forfront of this development, and a currently running state finacing sceems through ENOVA, to spure harbours to "go green" and build out onshore power supply for the offshore fleet, and in the future the cruice liners.
We can help you apply for financial support through ENOVA ( In Norway for Norwegian companies) and we can help you technically from a-z .
million NO krone awarded
For any inquiries, questions or commendations, please call: +47 91544172 or fill out the following form
Fr. Nansensv. 14, 4016 Stavanger
phone: +47 91544172